Who should attend?
Our event is designed for members of the academia and non-profit, public, and private sector members who are interested in the latest research and academic developments in the field of Social Sciences.
The event is a must-attend for:
- University faculty and staff
- Faculty members and lecturers
- Master’s students and PhD candidates
- Advisors and counselors
- Career officers
- Teaching and research assistants
- Sociologists, anthropologists, linguists, and political scientists
- International affairs specialists
- Public administrators
- Urban and regional development specialists
- Members of local and international non-profit organizations in the field of social science and humanities
- Social studies educators and trainers
- Local, national, state, regional and international policymakers and government contractors
- Private sector specialists in the fields of social studies, humanities and language and literature.